- Download 100
- File Size 5.25 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 26, 2020
- Last Updated September 26, 2020
Materi Studium Generale | Road to Islamic Economics Summer School
Indonesian Islamic Finance After 2020: What's the Worst that Could Happen?
1. Adiwarman Karim (President of Karim Consulting):
How to strengthen Indonesian Islamic Finance to Sustain for the Next Decade? Lesson Learned from 2010-2020
2. Dr. Tika Arundina (Head of Islamic Economics Program FEB UI):
Challenges in Islamic Economics Education to Support the Development of Islamic Finance
3. Dr. Hylmun Izhar (Senior Economist IsDB, Jeddah):
Can Indonesia Advance Towards the Top 5 in Global Islamic Finance Player in the Next Decade?
Banjaran Surya Indrastomo, Ph.D (Head of Islamic Digital Economy Research Cluster PEBS FEB UI)