The 5th Annual Islamic Finance Call for Papers
“The Role of Islamic Economics and Finance Innovation in Strengthening the National Economic Recovery Process After the Covid-19 Pandemic”
🗓 25th – 26th of August, 2021
Fiscal Policy Agency – Ministry of Finance presents The 5th Annual Islamic Finance Conference as a forum for exchanging ideas on Islamic economics and financial innovation in supporting the national economic recovery process. In collaboration with PEBS FEB UI, we invite students, academicians, and industry practitioners to submit their high-quality writings to become references in policy-making for the national economic recovery process.
The themes for this call for papers are as follows:
1. The role of regulatory transformation and fiscal-monetary policies within the framework of Islamic public policy
2. The role, innovation, and Islamic economics and finance industry strengthening
3. Global cooperation in the field of Islamic economics and finance under the context of economic recovery
For the sub-themes, please kindly refer to the guideline
12 selected papers will have the opportunity to be published in Scopus-indexed and SINTA-2 indexed journals.
For further information, go to
• Registration & Abstract Submission Opened: June 25th, 2021
• Registration & Abstract Submission Closed: July 20th, 2021
• Announcement of Selected Abstract: August 3th, 2021
• Extended Abstract/Full Paper Submission Closed: August 13th, 2021
• Announcement of Selected Extended Abstract/Full Paper: August 20th, 2021
• Conference and Presentation: August 25th-26th, 2021
• Paper Publication Process
FREE REGISTRATION FEE!